It’s a gorgeous Sunday morning, I’ve been for a run, had breakfast, and whilst everyone is occupied, it’s given me the chance to enjoy a HOT cup of coffee and reflect on what I have been grateful for this week:
– Having my whole family back together again, the boys just love spending time with their dad
– Our evening family walks, even if it’s just around the block, it’s still nice to get out all together
– Getting back into our meal planning and exercise, I need to lose the couple of extra kilos I gained whilst away (plus the excess ‘baby’ weight)!
– Savouring the baby smiles and chuckles I am getting from Aiden at the moment
– In other Aiden news, he has put on 100g in 3 days! This is a big deal for us – we are slowly closing into the 5kg milestone!
Why don’t you take the time on this Sunday morning to reflect on your week…