I’m just over halfway through FatMumSlim October Photo a Day Challenge, and I’m very pleased to say I haven’t missed a day since I started in August! Yesterday’s prompt was ‘a good day’ and my interpretation was capturing a feeling/experience during the day which symbolised this. As per the rules, you only post one photo per prompt/day.
Normally this isn’t a problem for me, but yesterday I found it really hard. Throughout the day, there were many moments where I reflected on how lucky I am to be having these experiences with my family:
* Running 3km in 23mins (non stop) at the gym this morning – woohoo!
* Watching the big smiles on Liam’s face during his swimming lesson with Dad
* Finding an awesome pink chair for the study – thanks Ikea!
* Pretending to be potential home buyers whilst we sticky beaked at an open home near us!
* Going out for lunch with all of my boys
* Enjoying the gorgeous Spring weather whilst we explored the city
* Watching Liam hold Aiden’s hand whilst in the pram together
* Finding the perfect dress for Scott’s Christmas party!
* Watching the boys sleeping peacefully after their big day
I hope you are all having a great weekend, and had a great day no matter what you got up to x