Hello and welcome!
I’ve always enjoyed writing, going right back to when I was still at school/university and had been procrastinating about starting a blog for a good six months! My purpose starting this blog is to share my experiences and thoughts with others, as well as sharing a few good (well I think they are anyway) recipes along the way.
Some fun facts about me:
– I have two boys 16 months apart.
– I have slight addictions to (in no particular order) online shopping/food magazines/cookbooks/coffee/any type of orange cake and coconut.
– Whilst I am slightly obsessive about keeping our home clutter free and clean (tricky with two boys under 2), the same doesn’t apply to my car. In the three years we have owned it, I have never washed it or cleaned the interior….
– I hate ironing, unpacking the dishwasher and hanging out/taking in the laundry with a passion.
– I LOVE to cook and bake (hence my blog title!) and find it a great way to relax.
– My favourite book of all time is Little Women. No matter how many times I read it, I fall even more in love with the story. This is in contrast to the books I often read now, some of my favourite authors being Jo Nesbo, Kathy Reichs, Patricia Cornwell, David Baldacci.
– The last great book I read was ‘I am Pilgrim’ by Terry Hayes… awesome
– I have a degree in Behavioural Science – Psychology & Biology
– and I love coffee…
Thanks for stopping by