I’m jumping on the Thanksgiving bandwagon and putting together a list of what I have been thankful for this week:
– Aiden received a great report at his six month check up with our paediatrician, and he has also finally reached 6kg!!
– Feeling inspired after receiving my copy of Wholefood for Children this week – I just LOVE the Book Depository
– Speaking of food, Liam’s appetite has returned with a vengeance after being unwell
– The arrival of yet another beautiful baby into our ever growing Mum’s group – and it’s a boy!! (We have very few boys in our group!)
– I am incredibly lucky to have such beautiful and thoughtful friends – I received a card this week from a close friend that bought me to tears (they were happy tears!!)
– The boys and I had a lovely morning out earlier in the week, they both behaved whilst I drank my ‘bucket sized’ iced latte (of course there has to be something about coffee in this post!)
– That I am able to be at home with our boys, we’ve had a great week and Liam has loved playing outside in his truck in this warm weather.
What have you been thankful for this week?
Have a great weekend