If there was a theme for October, I would have to say it was family. We started the month in Bendigo on baby watch and we’ve ended the month back here again! It’s been an amazing time for us being able to spend so much time with our family, and the fact that we were here when the newest member arrived was incredibly special.
Highlights of our month have been:
* Of course the arrival of our new nephew/cousin Flynn. I’m so happy to have another healthy baby boy join our family, and I know our three boys will grow up best mates (and no doubt will get into all sorts of trouble).
* Aiden started solids, finally reached 5kg, is now 5 months old (3 mths corrected) and is trying his hardest to roll over (Liam does try to help)
* Liam has moved into a big boy bed and after a few false starts, he seems to have sorted himself out now
* We’ve been loving the gorgeous spring weather and have been spending a lot of time at our local park. Liam just loves going down the slide
* We love our coffee dates, whether it’s catching up with friends, or just a date with my boys, we have a great time getting out and about (most of the time anyway!)
* I completed the full month of the FatMumSlim photo a day challenge. I am still really enjoying this, and look forward to capturing a photo which represents the daily prompt – come and join me!
* Looking back at the photos I’ve taken last month, there are quite a few ‘sleep’ themed ones. Here are a few of my favourites
* One of the best experiences from the past month has been the increasing interaction between Liam and Aiden. Whilst it’s not always positive – especially for Aiden, watching Liam cuddling his little brother and Aiden smile back at him just melts my heart… that is until Liam then starts trying to pull him along the ground!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful month – bring on November