Wow, another month has flown by (just saying that makes me feel really old!)…. This morning I sat down to reflect on what has happened over the past four weeks, overall we’ve had a pretty good month!
- We’re LOVING this warmer weather! It’s been much easier to get motivated to go out for a morning walk and we are spending a lot more time outside. It’s also a reminder that summer is not far away and I have been trying to exercise more (the Michelle Bridges DVDs nearly KILL me) so I don’t have to buy a whole new wardrobe of summer clothes.
- I survived being a ‘single mum’ for a week when Scott was interstate looking after his Dad. Interestingly things ran a lot smoother and we were all calmer whilst he was away…….
- Aiden is now three months old, is almost 4kg (we are soooo close) and is waking only 1-2 times during the night. What we thought was reflux, turned out to be Influenza B.. Luckily we have avoided any hospital stays (touch wood).
- Liam has developed an attitude over the past few weeks, and is very keen on seeing how much he can get away with. His new tricks include climbing up onto the kitchen bench and turning on the taps in the sink, throwing dirt at Saxon and doing the vacuuming.
- The boys had a great visit with their cousins from Darwin. They loved visiting SeaWorld & Movieworld and we are getting our money’s worth from our annual passes. It was chaotic at time with four boys under 3, but good chaos!
- I have been doing a menu plan for the last three weeks, and have been doing just one grocery shop a week. I do nearly have a heart attack at the cost, however when I looked at what we spend throughout the week otherwise, we are ahead. We are both eating much better too – thanks Michelle Bridges!
- Yesterday I officially completed a whole month of the FatMumSlim photo a day challenge! To top it off, my photo from day 29 ‘lucky’ was picked as one of the ‘fab four’ from the entries on Instagram. Who is joining me this month?
- I started this blog! After thinking about doing it for such a long time, I finally took the plunge. It’s been a great excuse to do some more baking, although I need some more volunteers to give my treats too as poor Scott has been taking it all to work.
How was your month?